30 Jun 2020
Research article | 30 Jun 2020
Evaluating the reliability of U–Pb laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (LA-ICP-MS) carbonate geochronology: matrix issues and a potential calcite validation reference material
Marcel Guillong et al.
Total article views: 3,735 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,177 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,149 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,527 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,501 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 650 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 648 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- U–Pb dating of middle Eocene–Pliocene multiple tectonic pulses in the Alpine foreland L. Smeraglia et al. 10.5194/se-12-2539-2021
- Incorporation of U, Pb and Rare Earth Elements in Calcite through Crystallisation from Amorphous Calcium Carbonate: Simple Preparation of Reference Materials for Microanalysis Y. Miyajima et al. 10.1111/ggr.12367
- In-situ Lu Hf geochronology of garnet, apatite and xenotime by LA ICP MS/MS A. Simpson et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120299
- The upper Oligocene San Rafael intrusive complex (Eastern Cordillera, southeast Peru), host of the largest-known high-grade tin deposit M. Harlaux et al. 10.1016/j.lithos.2021.106409
- Late diagenetic evolution of Ordovician limestones in the Baltoscandian basin revealed through trace-element mapping and in situ U–Pb dating of calcite G. Hagen-Peter et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120563
- Trace element composition and U-Pb ages of cassiterite from the Bolivian tin belt L. Gemmrich et al. 10.1007/s00126-020-01030-3
- Uranium incorporation in fluorite and exploration of U–Pb dating L. Lenoir et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-199-2021
- U-Pb age of the 2016 Amatrice earthquake causative fault (Mt. Gorzano, Italy) and paleo-fluid circulation during seismic cycles inferred from inter- and co-seismic calcite M. Curzi et al. 10.1016/j.tecto.2021.229076
- Absolute Age and Temperature Constraints on Deformation Along the Basal Décollement of the Jura Fold‐and‐Thrust Belt From Carbonate U‐Pb Dating and Clumped Isotopes N. Looser et al. 10.1029/2020TC006439
- Timing of native metal-arsenide (Ag-Bi-Co-Ni-As±U) veins in continental rift zones – In situ U-Pb geochronology of carbonates from the Erzgebirge/Krušné Hory province M. Guilcher et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120476
- In-situ U-Pb dating of Ries Crater lacustrine carbonates (Miocene, South-West Germany): Implications for continental carbonate chronostratigraphy D. Montano et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2021.117011
- Direct U–Pb dating of carbonates from micron-scale femtosecond laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry images using robust regression G. Hoareau et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-67-2021
- Distribution of indium, germanium, gallium and other minor and trace elements in polymetallic ores from a porphyry system: The Morococha district, Peru D. Benites et al. 10.1016/j.oregeorev.2021.104236
- Application of in situ U-Pb carbonate geochronology to Stenian-Tonian successions of North China Z. Lan et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2021.106551
- The use of ASH-15 flowstone as a matrix-matched reference material for laser-ablation U − Pb geochronology of calcite P. Nuriel et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-35-2021
- Towards in situ U–Pb dating of dolomite B. Elisha et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-337-2021
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022