Towards in situ U–Pb dating of dolomite
Total article views: 2,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jun 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Jun 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,698 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,461 with geography defined and 237 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,524 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,428 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,174 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,033 with geography defined and 141 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dolomite recrystallization revealed by Δ47/U-Pb thermochronometry in the Upper Jurassic Arab Formation, United Arab Emirates M. Gasparrini et al. 10.1130/G50960.1
- Age assignment of dolomite in palaeo-reservoirsof the Qiangtang Basin: New evidence from palaeontology and carbonate in situ U-Pb dating J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2023.106545
- The use of ASH-15 flowstone as a matrix-matched reference material for laser-ablation U − Pb geochronology of calcite P. Nuriel et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-35-2021
- Dating Precambrian sedimentary carbonate strata by in situ U–Pb isotopes of dolomite S. Xiong et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2023.107088
- How the geochemistry of syn-kinematic calcite cement depicts past fluid flow and assists structural interpretations: a review of concepts and applications in orogenic forelands N. Beaudoin et al. 10.1017/S0016756822001327
- Timescales of faulting through calcite geochronology: A review N. Roberts & R. Holdsworth 10.1016/j.jsg.2022.104578
- Proterozoic to Phanerozoic case studies of laser ablation microanalysis for microbial carbonate U–Pb geochronology Y. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2023.101736
- Age constraints of the Sturtian glaciation on western Baltica based on U-Pb and Ar-Ar dating of the Lapichi Svita J. Środoń et al. 10.1016/j.precamres.2022.106595
- In situ calcite U−Pb geochronology by high-sensitivity single-collector LA-SF-ICP-MS S. Wu et al. 10.1007/s11430-021-9907-1
- Carbonate U Pb and illite Rb Sr geochronology of sediment-hosted gold: A case study of Yata gold deposit R. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2023.121352
- Improvement of in situ LA-ICP-MS U-Pb dating method for carbonate minerals and its application in petroleum geology X. Lu et al. 10.1007/s11430-022-1072-2
- Depositional age models in lacustrine systems from zircon and carbonate U‐Pb geochronology D. Montano et al. 10.1111/sed.13000
- 高灵敏度<bold>-</bold>单接收杯<bold>LA-SF-ICP-MS</bold>原位方解石<bold>U-Pb</bold>定年 石. 吴 et al. 10.1360/N072021-0165
- In situ LA-ICPMS U–Pb dating of sulfates: applicability of carbonate reference materials as matrix-matched standards A. Beranoaguirre et al. 10.5194/gchron-4-601-2022
- Timing, sequence, duration and rate of deformation in fold-and-thrust belts: a review of traditional approaches and recent advances from absolute dating (K–Ar illite/U–Pb calcite) of brittle structures O. Lacombe & N. Beaudoin 10.5802/crgeos.218
- Uranium incorporation in fluorite and exploration of U–Pb dating L. Lenoir et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-199-2021
- Direct U–Pb dating of carbonates from micron-scale femtosecond laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry images using robust regression G. Hoareau et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-67-2021
Latest update: 05 Dec 2023