Laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (LA-ICP-MS) U–Pb carbonate geochronology: strategies, progress, and limitations
Nick M. W. Roberts et al.
Total article views: 2,909 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,293 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,453 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,435 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 867 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 858 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- LA-ICP-MS U-Pb geochronology and clumped isotope constraints on the formation and evolution of an ancient dolomite reservoir: The Middle Permian of northwest Sichuan Basin (SW China) L. Pan et al. 10.1016/j.sedgeo.2020.105728
- No more blind dates with calcite: Fluid-flow vs. fault-slip along the Očkov thrust, Prague Basin N. Roberts et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101143
- The fossil record of igneous rock M. Ivarsson et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103342
- Direct U–Pb dating of carbonates from micron-scale femtosecond laser ablation inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry images using robust regression G. Hoareau et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-67-2021
- Syncing fault rock clocks: Direct comparison of U-Pb carbonate and K-Ar illite fault dating methods C. Mottram et al. 10.1130/G47778.1
- In-situ calcite U-Pb geochronology of hydrothermal veins in Thailand: New constraints on Indosinian and Cenozoic deformation A. Simpson et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2020.104649
- Expanding the limits of laser-ablation U–Pb calcite geochronology A. Kylander-Clark 10.5194/gchron-2-343-2020
- The use of ASH-15 flowstone as a matrix-matched reference material for laser-ablation U − Pb geochronology of calcite P. Nuriel et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-35-2021
- LA-ICP-MS imaging in the geosciences and its applications to geochronology D. Chew et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119917
- Regional-scale paleofluid system across the Tuscan Nappe–Umbria–Marche Apennine Ridge (northern Apennines) as revealed by mesostructural and isotopic analyses of stylolite–vein networks N. Beaudoin et al. 10.5194/se-11-1617-2020
- Near-surface Palaeocene fluid flow, mineralisation and faulting at Flamborough Head, UK: new field observations and U–Pb calcite dating constraints N. Roberts et al. 10.5194/se-11-1931-2020
- Incorporation of U, Pb and Rare Earth Elements in Calcite through Crystallisation from Amorphous Calcium Carbonate: Simple Preparation of Reference Materials for Microanalysis Y. Miyajima et al. 10.1111/ggr.12367
- Tools for uranium characterization in carbonate samples: case studies of natural U–Pb geochronology reference materials E. Rasbury et al. 10.5194/gchron-3-103-2021
- Extensional reactivation of the Penninic frontal thrust 3 Myr ago as evidenced by U–Pb dating on calcite in fault zone cataclasite A. Bilau et al. 10.5194/se-12-237-2021
- U–Pb dating of calcite in ancient carbonates for age estimates of syn- to post-depositional processes: a case study from the upper Ediacaran strata of Finnmark, Arctic Norway G. Meinhold et al. 10.1017/S0016756820000564
- In situ U-Pb Dating of Calcite from the South China Antimony Metallogenic Belt K. Luo et al. 10.1016/j.isci.2020.101575
- Tracking the Deep Biosphere through Time H. Drake et al. 10.3390/geosciences10110461
- High-precision ID-TIMS cassiterite U–Pb systematics using a low-contamination hydrothermal decomposition: implications for LA-ICP-MS and ore deposit geochronology S. Tapster & J. Bright 10.5194/gchron-2-425-2020
- Offshore Freshened Groundwater in Continental Margins A. Micallef et al. 10.1029/2020RG000706
- Discussion to “Oxygen isotope in ophicalcites: an ever-lasting controversy?” R. Coltat et al. 10.1007/s00531-021-01983-4
Latest update: 27 Feb 2021